- You can purchase either an Individual Day Pass, or a 4 Day Meet Pass. Press the 'Select" button for the ticket type you wish to purchase.
- Next click "Select" for the day you wish to purchase tickets.
- Next you can select tickets for either, Adult, Children, Senior, Students, or Family.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF. You should print your ticket, or show the PDF ticket on your smart phone at the admissions table for scanning, and to receive your designated wrist band. If you forget your paper ticket your entry may be delayed, but the admissions table may be able to look up your purchase. PLEASE do not forget your ticket.
- Most ticketing questions can be answered via the Ticket FAQ section above. If you do not find the answer to your question, please email email@example.com.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. However, you are authorized to sell or transfer to another party at face value.
- The online box office may close 18-24 hours prior to each competition day. At that time, if available, tickets will be sold at the door.
- Children 4 and under are admitted free.
- Internet Explorer versions 7 or earlier are not compatible, and the needed information will not be displayed.
SECURITY/PRIVACY INFORMATION: The ticketing section below is located on a secure site, via the "ThunderTix" online ticketing system. If you prefer to complete your transaction via the direct link which shows the secure address, please go to capitalcitygymnasticscentre.thundertix.com/. Personal information is captured for the sole purpose of the 2016 Canadian Gymnastics Championships tickets, and notifications reminders via email will only be related to said event. Personal contact info will be deleted at completion of event.